Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Not computer savvy at all. Trying to send a pdf file (which…

Customer Question
Not computer savvy at...

Not computer savvy at all. Trying to send a pdf file (which was converted from Microsoft word doc)through outlook. A message popped up with only words, cant send.

Technician's Assistant: How large is the Word document you're trying to attach?

Less than a page. Converted to pdf so the printing company (who would reproduce the copy) wouldn't lose the Hebrew letters on the page because he didn't have that font.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your Word document file or send an email?

Yes, "cannot send"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you using the Outlook.com website or the MICROSOFT OUTLOOK desktop program now?