Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Am trying to edit a doc in word wont let me. 2013. I cecked…

Customer Question
Hi am trying to...

Hi am trying to edit a doc in word wont let me

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

2013

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I cecked updates says up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No just says in compadiity mode

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly is the error or notification message that you won't be able to edit your document?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

using windows i wont let me click on anything to edit

Do you see any notification bar at the top saying about ACTIVATION?