Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I got a microsoft outlook account through GoDaddy where I…

Customer Question
Hello, I got a microsoft outlook...
I got a microsoft outlook account through GoDaddy where I got my business domain from. Now, for various reasons, I need to get my microsoft outlook service directly from microsoft and disconnect the services I am receiving from GoDaddy. I will keep my domain with GoDaddy. My concern is that I may lose all my email history. 1)is that a valid concern? 2) how can I backup ALL my outlook email history to prevent loss of data? Thanks!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris