Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am updating one word document on a mac and copying

Customer Question
I am updating one...

I am updating one word document on a mac and copying information from another word document and it keeps crashing or not responding and I have to force quit it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Force Quit on your frozen Mac (pressing and holding Option, Command, and Escape)?

Yes about 20 times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know if its a mac problem or a word problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
would it be because I don't have the latest word version on my computer or do you think the document is corrupted
12/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: rugar8, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
rugar8
rugar8, Computer Support Specialist
Are you able to paste other content from other documents? If yes, try pasting your intended content as text only (without any formatting). If it pastes successfully, there’s a good chance something you are attempting to paste over is causing Word to crash.