Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have my excel document set up but my formula is delivering…

Customer Question
I have my excel...

I have my excel document set up but my formula is delivering my answer backwards . can you help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Yesterday. the software is up to date just trying to solve a problem in my document

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

You are the first

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/5/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

how is it backwards, as if you are looking in a mirror?

Don’t worry. Ine lol figure it out. Not sure you guys can help with math problems. Seems more like you are system programmers. Please make sure my account is not charged 47 dollars
No. Please do not charge my card 47