Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have microsoft word 2010 and i use Windows 10. I can't get…

Customer Question
I have microsoft word...

I have microsoft word 2010 and i use Windows 10. I can't get my word to work properly.

Technician's Assistant: When you right-click your Word file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

When i clicked on compatibilty it told me I had a free upgrade but i don't know how to get it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Has your version of Word 2010 worked in the past on the computer or are you installing it for the first time?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I haven't used it since I upgraded to Windows 10 until today.
I do not wish to continue. Please take my information off of your site.

I can send in your refund request now, if you wish. Do you want me to do that?

I understood I had a free upgrade and I wish to remove all my information from your site

I will send your refund request in and close this task. Thank you and farewell.

thank you