Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cant sign in! it doesn't seem to like my password? I need…

Customer Question
I cant sign in...

I cant sign in! it doesn't seem to like my password?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I need to get into word and continue with the project i started more than a week ago. This is for a presentation on Wed morning

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I've triend starting word

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

Can't even get into it to update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

My husband is frantic and I'm getting there...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/5/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you