Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I was working on a word document and suddenly my document is…

Customer Question
I was working on...

I was working on a word document and suddenly my document is in some foreign language and I don't know how to change it back

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Its a work computer and I haven't done any updates.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

To change the default language and I went to review under language and tried changing it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/5/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It just happened last night. This isn’t the only time and I explained all that last night as well. I have to fix this today. I need a quicker reply. Thanks
Last night was the only time.

Hi

Is this on Windows or mac?

Thanks

Kris

Microsoft in a word document

Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10?