Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My Microsoft e-Mail fades and stops all the time. Today's…

Customer Question
My Microsoft e-Mail fades...

My Microsoft e-Mail fades and stops all the time. Today's e-mails have not come in as yet today. Can you help me? This has been going on for several weeks and it is very annoying. it says it has completed one task, but it never the second, apparently. Eleanor Calvin***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Microsoft? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On the web.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what to do.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/5/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which Microsoft email program are you referring to? The Mail app of Windows 10? Or, Microsoft Outlook of Office suite? Or, something else? Please advise. Thanks.