Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I bought Office 365 in August, downloaded and installed it,

Customer Question
I bought Office 365...

I bought Office 365 in August, downloaded and installed it, but about 2 weeks ago it suddenly didn't work any more. I tried all sort of things as you recommended but always got the failure message

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Sorry, I am not very knowledgeable, what do you mean by application.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which software or app can I help with?

Office 365

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Whatever you advised on your Internet help

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The message I always get once I say download and install it says Fout code 30068-39/1058

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/4/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact error you get when you try to now use office?

Please let me know

Thank you

Fout code 30068-39/1058

Which version of windows are you using?

8.1

Thanks

Go to control panel, programs, uninstall a program

Click on Office, click change then repair.

choose to do an online repair.

Once done, tell me if office then works please

I am afraid I uninstalled Office 365 and I cannot reinstall it, keeps giving me this failure code of 30068-39/1058

Ok, download the trial version of revouninstaller from www.revouninstaller.com

Run it and within this uninstall office.

Make sure to choose advance and delete all registry entries and files it finds.

Once done, restart and try to install office

Let me know how you go please

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

I just paid 42 EUR to Just Answer, why do I need to pay again to get your assistance?

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last instructions I sent you please