Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

2 things. 1. Cant access my account due to security question…

Customer Question
2 things. 1...

2 things. 1. Cant access my account due to security question I don't remember. How to reset.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Your website is not easy to follow. I couldn't tell when my request was received. Calling in, there was no option that matched my login problem. When I attempted to reset the password, I had no access to the questions so I don't think any action was taken. Please walk me through this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBookPro, OS Yosemite??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I ordered kit in June, started trying to access in october.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Do you have my telephone number.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/4/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

From the beginning. The security question is not the one I chose. Mothers maiden name is ***** ***** question and I keep getting “Last Name of first boyfriend. To change question, I have to already be in my account.

Hi

Can you tell me what account this is for?

Thanks

Kris

23andme. First time user. I am getting pop up ad to have you fix the problem internally fo 39$. Can’t I make such a change from here?

Can you tell me what account this is?

Thanks

Kris