Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Ineed to talk to a live person and not a robot- I am in a…

Customer Question
Ineed to talk to...

Ineed to talk to a live person and not a robot- I am in a look when I try to buy the recurrent service ORIGINALLY AT $79 A year for up to 5 people= now it is -99 and whenever I entered into my password ***** though it is issued 30 seconds ago= I get the message that I have tried too many times and the newly sent password ***** not work

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I have no idea I am 80 years old and am a dinasaur

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Microsoft froze my PC unless I did- all I know is that I have an account # 8372 for skype that I never use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Do what you want but I deaf so I do not use my audio at all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/4/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

What service are you using? Office 365? I'm not sure what Skype has to do with this.