Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How do I get a header to print only on first page. Hp

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a header to print only on first page

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp laserjet 5200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

What difference does it make? I have a letter that requires 2 pages and the header appears on both page

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/3/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cris, Computer Systems Analyst replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Systems Analyst

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What version of Word are you using? 2010, 2013 or 2016?

Did you still need assistance with your question?