Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have been trying to insert the codes for Office Home &

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to insert the codes for Office Home & Student 2016 into a refurbished computer I need to set up.. Each and every time the reply i get is that the codes are not in your database

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

The computer has window 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just bought the computer and it has twice installed updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not typing this from the computer I want to set up the Office in. Should I do so on that computer before we carry on?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I am not working from the computer I need to enter the key into
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/3/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is your code actually referring to the product key of your Office product?

Absolutely not. This is becoming the usual rip off.
I would like my initialm payment refunded as promised
Please no more experts.
Just refund me