Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Virus/malware hit hard, my fault. Got Windows 10 up and

Customer Question
Virus/malware hit hard, my...

Virus/malware hit hard, my fault. Got Windows 10 up and running need to install office. I have the license numbers but I need excel to get them. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When you right-click your Excel file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?

I have no office file on this confuser, I can check the program files or x86 program files , would it be their?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Microsoft Office Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have licenses for 2013, 2016 and 365

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/3/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks