Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I screwed up and lost my excel program that I pay for on a…

Customer Question
Hi. I screwed up...

Hi. I screwed up and lost my excel program that I pay for on a monthy basis. How can I get it reinstalled or at leas look at my latest budget. Thanks Don

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10 I think

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

I never have. perhaps 3 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/2/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using Office 365? When did this issue first start?

I was trying to get rid of cookies I don't use. yesterday.Then I installed the original software and lost my ezcel among other things

Please do this now:

Go to www.office.com

Click SIGN IN, and then sign in to your Microsoft account when prompted.

Next, click INSTALL OFFICE at the top.

Click Install and then follow the on-screen prompts to download and install Office accordingly.

Does this resolve your issue all right? Do keep me below; I'll be here.

If you need more help while carrying out the above steps to reinstall Office, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,