Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

The error message reads: "A footer is outside the printable…

Customer Question
The error message reads...

The error message reads: "A footer is outside the printable area" so i wonder if that is why my printer is not producing.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

No. it asks that B-4 i start to print, so i wondered if that was why nothing comes out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't even know what that means. Whoops

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, yes. how does one update the printer software?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/3/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Commonly this can be fixed by adjusting page layout. Which particular Office program are you referring to?