Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Export customer list with snail mail address. Got it? Why.

Customer Question
Export customer list with...

Export customer list with snail mail address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Got it?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Why

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/2/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Form which email address you want to export the customer list and to where?

I am in quickbooks. I am trying to export the customer list into excel. I cannot get the snail mail street because it is under "address" and "address" isn't an option in the customization of the report. Only street

Sorry, I am not familiar with Quickbooks, I will open the question for other experts.

for get it. i figured it out. how do i cancel my subscription?