Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to complete a profile page and it will not let…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to complete a profile page and it will not let me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows7 Dell and it is a desk top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

IOS 10 and it is Microsoft Office

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft? Have you installed any updates recently?

None in the last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything except the fraud departments of 3 different banks will not let me use my credit cards, Yesterday I had to give one banks my banks routing number the account number and the check number.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/2/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 7 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would like to know if you get an error page when trying to setup the page. Also have you tired to clean the machine. Have you cleared the cookies and the cache on the browser