Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to install my licensed Microsoft Office 2010 on…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install my licensed Microsoft Office 2010 on a laptop, but it says I have installed my limit?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

DellLatitude E6540 Notebook - using Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your E6540? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I was just going through the usual install process. Actually, my previous laptop was stolen, so I purchased this notebook, along with a Dell All-in-One, which is the one I am on at this moment. I had no problem installing on this one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/2/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

HOw many times have you installed this copy of office and on how many computers?