Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My new computer has Microsoft word X. I am unable to create…

Customer Question
My new computer has...

My new computer has Microsoft word X. I am unable to create labels where my address is in Excel. In the past, with an older system, I was able to merge the list but with Series X I am not able to create the labels.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I believe it would be 10. It is a new computer and would have rhe latest Microsoft word.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Word?

The computer is only a month old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/1/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you can't do Mail Merge using your version of Word and Excel?