Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have been using Publisher for several years, but the last…

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using Publisher for several years, but the last 3 months I've had problems. When working on my church newsletter, I send the document to the church office for distribution. However, the secretary must spend hours reformatting the color on some of the background. If my version of Publisher flawed or is hers? Sharon

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft Publisher on Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Publisher recently?

I personally did not, but perhaps it was done remotely without my knowledge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/1/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please upload a few sample file having the issue for review? Please compress the files into a single file in ZIP format. Thanks.
I am unable to do that. Sorry. Since I didn't have my question answered to my satisfaction, I would like the refundable $5 fee refunded and I certainly do not want the balance of the $47 fee (or whatever the total is) to be deducted from my account either. Please verify that the refund(s) have been taken care of. Thank you.