Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to print labels for holiday cards so that I

Customer Question
Good morning. Technician's Assistant:...

Good morning.

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I am trying to print labels for holiday cards so that I don't have to individually feed 700+ envelopes through my HP Officejet Pro 8610. It would save me lots of time, lots of envelopes, and massive amounts of frustration Microsoft Word 2010 does not format labels correctly, or at least I cannot figure out how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Nope. it's on my Toshiba desktop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to use an Avery 33 (33 labels/8 1/2 x 11" page). I found it but it's just not working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/1/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Does your printer have auto-feed installed or enabled for envelopes?