Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just made a photo album and it is in my projects, i cannot…

Customer Question
I just made a...

I just made a photo album and it is in my projects, i cannot buy the book. when i push on buy the book nothing happens?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Where do i find what application i am using?

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/1/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cynt, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cynt
Cynt, Computer Support Specialist

Where did you make the photo album? Did you use a site like snapfish etc?