Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I forgot my password to my Microsoft account and tried too…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my Microsoft account and tried too many times. Now i'm locked out for 30 days (started 7 days ago). Is there any way to unlock my account?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Microsoft Office

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Do you mean Word, excel?

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you updated Word recently?

I purchased a new surface pro and the problems started as I was trying to set up the pro.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/1/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which domain is it for your Microsoft account? For example, outlook.com, live.com or something else?
live.com it think
Is there anything you can do without remote access?
We can first try if we can recover the account here, without a remote session.What were the questions asked by Microsoft while resetting the password?