Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I can't seem to log in to my google account, I am trying to…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to log in to my google account , I am trying to add

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I am tying to access my google account. I want to add to

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I am trying to access my google account. I wish to add entries to my portfolio as i Have done in the past. the computer says i have to sign in and sends me verification codes, but every time I enter one of these codes, i am tild to decipher a jumble of letters. It is a vicious circle. Can you see a way out?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What's the email address that you are having this issue with?