Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have received a doc with all the -up comments, etc., but…

Customer Question
I have received a...

I have received a doc with all the mark-up comments, etc., but want to make a good clean camera ready document. How do I accomplish that? Any tutorials for word editing?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Word ver 7 (but the docs I have received are in a later version

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

No, do I need to update?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

so you have change tracking where it shows what has changed, and you want to disable that?

The doc has various comments to the right of the text, which was created for me by someone familiar with word editing procedures. I don't know how to do this editing myself, and would like simply to have a nice clean printable final copy
Although I would also like to find a tutorial that can teach me the editing

can you send your document so I can see what you are refering too

Here is one of the files

i need to ask what version of word you have

the year

like 2007, 2010, 2013 etc..