Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I inserted some hyperlinks into a word document and then…

Customer Question
I inserted some hyperlinks...

I inserted some hyperlinks into a word document and then removed them. Now while I see the words on my Mac screen nothing prints.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Oh, my word is Microsoft 11 but I have been working with word for years and this is completely foreign to me.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I have removed all the hyper links and viewed it as a web page. Looks good. I have tried the Arrange All and Move All to the Front

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please upload the Word document for review or a screenshot showing the problem on your screen? Thanks.

That will not help. The document looks fine on my Mac screen. But as I said when I print the document, it is blank.
I see. Is it possible to upload a sample document for review, so I can view it on my Mac and print it as well?
Hello Rita Daniels,You sent a payment of $47.00 USD to JustAnswer
(*****@******.***)It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
JustAnswer ***@******.*** (###) ###-####Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
I have already paid 47.00 via PayPal. I think the only solution is for me to retype the entire document.
then I would like a refund for the 47.00.
I am here to help if you want to find out what caused the problem ultimately.However if you are no longer interested in researching for the reason, you may cancel the service and request for a refund. I am not a billing person so you have to speak with JustAnswer cuisine services against your concern.
you are asking for an additional $39.00 to do this?
No. Reviewing the doc doesn't cost you anything extra, all are covered by the Q&A page here.FYI - $39 is for premium services including remote assistance, phone call or extra effort and time for some special issues.
Ebay for Beginners.docx
Thanks for sharing the doc. I am outside at the moment. To review it once back to my desktop Mac.