Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Can you assist me. Trying to use word or power point. Not…

Customer Question
Hello can you assist...

Hello can you assist me

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Trying to use word or power point

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Not sure it is a company computer and I am traveling

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I have tried to open it and work on a document and it says I cannot edit as I need to activate office or buy it

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Software Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I would like to talk to someone as I am in a panic working on a large presentation before I board a flight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Simply need to get excel, point, and word actibvatd

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
hello can you assist me
hello
11/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It looks like you were using the trial version of office and now you need to purchase it as it has expired.

Did you ever purchase office?