NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I think I got hacked on our office outlook e-mail account. I

Customer Question

I think I got hacked on our office outlook e-mail account. I am not able to send or receive e-mails. I am at First Baptist Church, Aurora, MO. I got an e-mail from someone claiming to be Microsoft updates. Now every time I try to send or receive a pop-up comes up. It says Internet E-mail -***@******.*** and then it says Server: mail.websrvcs.com and wants my user name and password. and a box you can click to save the password ***** your password ***** and an OK & Cancel at the bottom of the box. I don't know what to do.
JA: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?
Customer: No not that I am aware of
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I would just like my Outlook to work.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

What exactly happens when you try to send and receive an email, what error do you receive?

Please let me know