Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm not able to access cloud drive and upload documents. Its…

Customer Question
I'm not able to...

I'm not able to access cloud drive and upload documents. Its says I have to sign in. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Office 360

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

The message is that the program couldn't upload the document. I need to get the document owners permission. Im the document owner, its my program

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No. no there is nothing else. will the Expert phone or mail. my phone # is +97299510883

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to Microsoft onedrive?

Please let me know