Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just purchase a new PC. I have Microsoft office on my old…

Customer Question
I just purchase a...

I just purchase a new PC. I have Microsoft office on my old PB. Help me activate it on the new PB

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I am not sure what you mean when you say 'application'

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates to what??? I have a new PC and have successfully copied all my word and excel sheet sheet documents, however, I keep getting a notification to either buy, try or activate. I paid 107.79 to Microsoft in February.

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Which version of Office is it on your old pc and do you have the license keys?