Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased ms word home and student a few months back but…

Customer Question
I purchased ms word...

I purchased ms word home and student a few months back but keep getting message that my license is about to expire. I have changed my credit card number recently. Isd this causing a problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba desktop. cant find it right now. Can you wait?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Toshiba? What have you tried so far?

A few days. Googled and got scam warning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant I just log onto my account and confirm my purchase information?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins