Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have an excel file with peoples names in a cell and then…

Customer Question
I have an excel file...
I have an excel file with peoples names in a cell and then in the row there are also cells with a year ranging from 1930 to 2005. How would I have excel search the column with the years for a range of years from 1930-1959 and highlight them and then sort those rows that have a highlighted year cell? Thanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just asked the question about 5 minutes ago. Is that what you are asking? My question is about an excel command

I am going to opt out of this one as i picked it up in error.

You will be emailed when another expert picks this up.

Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please simply upload the Excel for review and revise? Thanks.