Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am totally frustrated with trying to get into my Microsoft…

Customer Question
I am totally frustrated...

I am totally frustrated with trying to get into my Microsoft account I cannot give them enough information so retrieve my password.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My Microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Desktop pc using windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Not a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to get into my Microsoft account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

The email address is?