Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I was connected with technical support but got cut off. I…

Customer Question
I was connected with...

I was connected with technical support but got cut off. I have installed PrintMaster Platinum and want to import a mailing list for labels that is saved as an Excel document.

Technician's Assistant: Is your PrintMaster file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't want to have to type 75 addresses into your program.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you try merging the addresses in the same Excel file into a Microsoft Word file? This is to test if the Excel is in good format.