Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

When I reopen a mail merge file, how do I get back to the…

Customer Question
When I reopen a...

When I reopen a mail merge file, how do I get back to the original template?

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Word 2016

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/28/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

can you be more specific? What do you mean by template? Do you mean you are opening the data file? Or the output file?