Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to type a new Word document and the size of the…

Customer Question
I am trying...

I am trying to type a new Word document and the size of the font I choose does not show on the screen. It shows very, very small on the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Not sure. Where would I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Word?

Probably never!!! I always get help from a friend !!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/28/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

please

Version of Microsoft Office you are using?