Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I recently purchased Office 365 and was today warned that my…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I recently...

Hi Pearl. I recently purchased Office 365 and was today warned that my trial expires on 3 December. When I originally purchase Office 365, my email address was***@******.***. I used the same details, as it refused to allow me to use another email address, even though I have a new email address. I am running 365 on my laptop, Windows tablet and phone. Please assist me in this.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook Exchange.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I access it through my Office icon.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I register my new email address, and keep my existing emails?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/28/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, what's your new email address that you are trying to use with Outlook now?