Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have the Microsoft wizard appearing telling me that my…

Customer Question
I have the Microsoft...

I have the Microsoft wizard appearing telling me that my Microsoft is not activated error code: x8007232B and that I have 2 days left to activate. I have no idea why this has appeared as I have had Microsoft Office Home and Business since 2010. When I try to input my product key that I have it tells me that it doesn't recognise it. Please help. Regards Margaret

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Home and Business?

I don't know probably never.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Home and Business?

At present I can get into everything. The only thing is the wizard pops up every time I open Outlook.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/28/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you remember the email linked to your Microsoft office?

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I have already paid $50 AUD. What was that for?

You need to speak to JustAnswer for any billing quiries by mailing them on***@******.*** or by calling them on 1(###) ###-####/p>

I'm not paying another $55
  • Click File > Help > Activate Product Key
  • If you don't see an Activate Product Key button, your software is already activated, and you don't need to do anything
  • Follow the steps in the Activation Wizard

Let me know if this resolves the issue

As I said before it is telling me that Activation is required and I have 2 days to do it. It also says that this product is unlicensed there is also a line 'Change Product Key'. When I type in my product key is says it doesn't recognise it.
  • Go to http://www.office.com
  • Sign in with the linked email
  • Check your subscription status
  • Renew if it is due for renewal
It is all fixed as I got my IT friend to sort it out which he did in a matter of seconds and at no cost.

Okay