Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm unable to access my Account.

Customer Question
I'm unable to access...

I'm unable to access my Account. ***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I changed my email yesterday from [email protected] sympatico.ca. Today I tried to open myoutlook account and I was prevented.

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Outlook?

I get a message which states my account has been suspended.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to be able to open and use this email.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/27/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Do you still know the password ***** your @outlook.com email account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess