Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to install Microsoft Office for Mac. mI have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install Microsoft Office for Mac. mI have reached the third and last step, but I do not know how to proceed

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Sierra I believe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I do not understand the question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/27/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is it you see on the third step that stops you?

Please let me know