Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have two websites on Word Press. I cannot access either…

Customer Question
I have two websites...

I have two websites on Word Press. I cannot access either one due to not having the correct passwords. I need to know my passwords - that is why I created on WP in the first place - so I could easily access my websites...now a stinking nigntmare.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

IDK what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

IDK what I DK.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/27/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Can you please tell me the URL or web addresses of your 2 WP websites?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess