Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Is there a onenote pc type version for mac that I can

Customer Question
Is there a onenote...

Is there a onenote pc type version for mac that I can download?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update OneNote?

I'm not sure how to answer that. i am using the app, not a desktop version

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your OneNote?

I have tried and have been successful in setting up sections, pages, subpages, sub groups, office lens uploading to the default section. I have done this all through the app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am using a macbook pro and I am familiar with the PC version (non-mac) from my work environment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/26/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Microsoft OneNote is available on your Mac

You can find it in the App store

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!