Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a mac book air runing OS X version 10.7.5, and can…

Customer Question
I have a mac...

I have a mac book air runing OS X version 10.7.5, and can instal the office 365 software. tried to upgrade the os , but no luck , anything i can do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

About a week ago, but it reloaded the same version, tried a hard reset, but no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a slighltyolder mac book air...thanks for your help!!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/26/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Are you trying to upgrade your mac OS? It may not be possible due to your hardware. If you go to the apple and then "about this mac" let me know the processor, memory., and year and model of your mac like (imac mid 2008). Then let me know what MacOS version you were trying to upgrade to.