Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I paid $29.95 on 11-6-17 for your service and have not been…

Customer Question
I paid $29.95 on...

I paid $29.95 on 11-6-17 for your service and have not been given a key number or a register number in order to access your service. I would prefer a phone conversation @(###) ###-####rather than a typing conversation.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I do not understand your question

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

I am 87 years of age and not as quick as you younger folks I would really appreciate it if our conversation coulld be held on the phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/25/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.