Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased office last night and can not get to start I did…

Customer Question
I purchased office last...

I purchased office last night and can not get to start I did download but it still want work.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It is not frozen it Just when I go into word it ask me to register and then it tell me I have used on copy.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I do not know very much about computer I purchered Office 365 Home

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes this computer was out of use for a couple of months and I that to update acouple of things

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/25/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please check the status of your Office 365 subscription here.

https://account.live.com

Once signed in, click Services & Subscriptions from the horizontal menu at the top

and check the status of the subscription. Let me know the result please.