Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a Microsoft Office 365 subscription that is still…

Customer Question
Hi I'm Cathy! I...

Hi I'm Cathy! I have a Microsoft Office 365 subscription that is still good until February 6th 2018. How do I install it in my new computer?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Edge

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

They set up the whole computer for me last Friday at the store where I purchased it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/24/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

In order to install MS Office in a new computer, you need to use the new computer, then go to http://account.microsoft.com, and then login to your Microsoft account there by clicking on Sign In with Microsoft.

When signed in, click on Services and Subscriptions and there you can see the download link to download and install MS Office.

If you want me to do the procedures for you, I can remotely access your computer using our Secure Remote Assistance service.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

I will try it myself! Thank You for your help.

You're welcome. Please take your time and try to follow the procedures I gave you. You need to do it on the new computer so that you can download and install MS Office after accessing it using the web browser and the link I gave you.

I hope that helped.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

No thank you I made out fine.

You're welcome and please take your time. If you need any further assistance on this issue, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Please remember to rate my service/answer positively (3-5 stars/smileys) if I was able to help or answer your question. The rating system is located at the top of our original JustAnswer.com chat page.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess