Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

When I type into a row in excel, the wording does not show…

Customer Question
When I type into...

When I type into a row in excel, the wording does not show up in the bar between the access tool bar and the page ???

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

No I am not getting message, the bar I'm talking about is between the access row and the page you type in. the used to be a row tat when you typed in the page, it would show up between the tool bar and the page, so that it could be edited

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Excel?

It hs the tool bar, the abc bar and the rows to type in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/23/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you not seeing the bar at all?

Or it is always empty?

Please let me know