Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I REPLACED AN EXCEL FILE BY MISTAKE AND NEED TO GET IT BACK.

I REPLACED AN EXCEL...

I REPLACED AN EXCEL FILE BY MISTAKE AND NEED TO GET IT BACK. hOW DO i DO THAT?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?

I THINK WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

SEVERAL YEARS AGO

11/21/2017
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you saved over an existing file by mistake?

Please let me know

Richard, Software Specialist
FASTEST WAY AS NEED TO GET TO WORK SOON

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you